- Pets allowed on leash all times with site bookings
Pets not permitted inside cabins
–Ensuite cabins and powered sites
–Camp Kitchen and BBQ facilities
–Payment of Tumby Bay Boat Ramp permit at kiosk
–Heaviest Whiting competition - weigh in at park kiosk
–Well stocked Kiosk/Tackle/Bait/Ice
–Childrens Playground, Pedal Go-Karts for hire
–Fish cleaning facilities
–Immaculate amenities & laundry, disabled fac.
|2 Bedroom Cabin||$135-$145
|Standard Cabin ||$100-$110
|Rates are subject to change without notice please check when booking.|
|Minimum booking periods apply- 2 nights long weekends, 4 nights Easter|
|Minimum booking of 2 nights on Ensuite Sites|
Tumby Bay Caravan Park
is situated on the foreshore, and offers views of the bay from its location on the southern end of town.
Our Tumby Bay accommodation options include numerous accommodation options from ensuite cabins, shady pebbled and grassed sites and ensuite sites.
The park further caters to need of the disabled with a disabled cabin and amenities. Adjacent to the park sites a shaded playground to entertain the children and the beach allows swimming. There are also boat launching facilities nearby with permits available from the kiosk.Our town:
Tumby Bay is a thriving town hugging a beautiful sandy bay. The town offers a great range of shopping, hotels, bakery, gold factory, craft shops, art gallery and SCION (skills centre) offering local grown and made produce.
A walk along the interpretative mangrove board walk on sunrise or sunset is the best time to see coastal plants and bird life of the area. Local tourist drives (shown on the local Tumby Bay, Port Neill and district brochure) give a look over our farming area thru to the coastal beaches, fishing spots and museums. Tumby Bay attractions and things to see and do include:
VISIT OUR WEBSITE for more information, and stay with us soon!
- Koppio Smithy Museum,
- Interpretive Mangrove Boardwalk,
- Sir Joseph Banks Group of Islands offer a great area for the boating and fishing enthusiast with a large variety of sea birds seals, dolphin and fish, such as King George whiting
- Enjoy a tour of the town on board Story's Clydesdale horse and trolley tour.
- Excellent fishing, boating and other water sports
- Tumby Bay and Island Tours
- Bailla Hill Road Scenic Drive
- Excell Blacksmith and Engineering Museum
- Rotunda Art Gallery
- Moody Tanks Railway Reserve